Do any of the following statements fit your situation:
I have a life insurance policy, and...
- My life insurance policy that is not performing the way my agent promised.
- My health has improved since my current policy was issued.
- My health has worsened since my current policy was issued.
- My situation has changed, and I know I need to update my coverage, but I’m not sure where to start.
- I can no longer afford to keep paying premiums and I would like to see what my options are.
- I have a policy loan and do not want to pay it back, and would like to find a way to make that loan go away.
- My policies dividends or interest rates keep decreasing, and I’m not sure if I should hold on to it or consider another policy.
- I know I need more life insurance, but I don’t think I can afford any more new premiums.
- My policy is a survivorship policy, or second-to-die policy, and my spouse has already passed away, and I cannot afford to keep making premium payments.
- My life insurance is owned by a trust, and I want to make sure I am getting the best return on my premium dollars and trust assets.
- My trustee is not performing his or her duties, and I would like to have an independent third-party provide an objective review of my life insurance portfolio.
- I bought my life insurance policy for estate taxes, and I am not sure if I need that policy anymore.
- My policy is under a Split-Dollar agreement with my employer (or former employer), and I am not sure what to do.
- My policy is owned by my corporation and I have heard there are some tax changes that may affect my policy.
- I no longer need my policy - what are my options?
I have an annuity policy, and...
- I have an annuity policy that is not performing the way my agent promised.
- I am tired of losing money in the variable accounts (like mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and real estate).
- My policy is paying less interest that it used to.
- My policy is paying less interest than what I see advertised in the media.
- My policy is old and does not have any Enhanced Living Benefits or Enhanced Death Benefits.
- I need more income from my annuity policy today.
- My health has taken a turn for the worse and I would like to start using my annuity for income.
- I am getting ready to enter a nursing home.
- I am terminally ill or chronically ill.
- My policy has surrender charges, but I would like to earn more interest without having to wait more years before making a change.
- I am ready to retire, but do not know how I should take income from my annuity policy.
- I am under age 59 1/2 and want to access my annuity without paying a 10% penalty tax.
- I am nearing age 70 and need help with RMD (Required Minimum Distributions) from my IRA.
- I want to maximize what my heirs will receive from my annuity or IRA.
- I inherited this annuity policy from a spouse, parent or other relative.
- My surrender charges have expired.
- I no longer want my annuity policy - what are my options?
Would you like to know what your options are?
For a FREE initial consultation, call today: (800) 680-5596